Would you like to share, expand, or use your knowledge and skills differently?
Camp Breakaway is seeking volunteer Registered Nurses with excellent communication skills to provide high-quality health care to people living with a disability. Working in a small team, you will provide high-quality health care to our clients.
- Division 1 Nursing qualifications
- General AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge of and commitment to the principles of primary health and health promotion
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivery of high-quality health care service in a community setting
- Ability to work with others collaboratively
- High level communication skills and ability to work autonomously
- Commitment to the principles of continuous quality improvement
- Full vaccination for Covid-19.
Our RN’s coordinates each client Care plans, medical needs, and any special dietary requirements. Prior to arrival, we review each profile with all volunteers and staff. On arrival of our clients, our RN also coordinates the collection and recording of all medications and provides ongoing assistance and supervision of care as needed.
Commitment: Our programs usually are conducted for 3-4 consecutive days.
Volunteers can choose to volunteer in time flexible arrangements.
Accessible: From 18 years
We provide Training: Induction and NDIS training.
Mandatory full vaccination for Covid-19.