Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Camp Breakaway Inc.
This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of Camp Breakaway Inc. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Saturday 6 November 2021
Place: Camp Breakaway
- the agenda for this meeting
- the minutes of the last annual general meeting.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Camp Breakaway’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of Camp Breakaway
- speak about any items on the agenda
- comment on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual reports
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint an auditor
- accept the special resolutions proposed by the Board
- elect directors
The following special resolutions will be proposed at the annual general meeting:
Special Resolution 1
That Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the Camp Breakaway Constitution be amended to comply with changes to the Model Constitution resulting from the 2016 amendment to the Associations Incorporation Act 2009.
Special Resolution 2
That in Part 2 (Membership) of the Camp Breakaway Constitution the words ‘police check’ be replaced with ‘NDIS Worker Screening Check’.
Special Resolution 3
That in Part 2 (Membership) of the Camp Breakaway Constitution a section titled ‘Categories of Membership’ be added as Section 4, to replace the current Section 3.5, with subsequent sections being renumbered in sequential order.
Members seeking to appoint another member as a proxy must be a financial member of Camp
Breakaway Inc., as of 30 June 2021.
No member may hold more than 5 proxies.
Proxy voter forms must be received at the Breakaway office no later than 24 hours prior to the day of the meeting.
The Proxy Voting form is attached to this notice.