Location –San Remo, NSW
Camp Breakaway was established in 1982 and is a registered not-for-profit charitable organisation, and a registered NDIS and VOOHC service provider. We specialise in providing respite care programs for people living with a disability, their families, and carers.
Camp Breakaway requires a Lead Volunteer Coordinator to lead our new social and volunteer programs. Throughout 2022 Camp Breakaway will be conducting major volunteer drives to attract families, teenagers, and community groups to our community. Our intention is to build new strong social groups that link and support our mission and purpose. Our wider term view is to transition this to a permanent salaried position. This is a key volunteer position that is both challenging and rewarding and will directly contribute to Breakaway success.
Breakaway is seeking an engaging, energetic Lead Coordinator to head this initiative
- Good leadership, coordination, and organisational skills.
- Ability and flexibility to organise multiple groups across our facility
- Be a good role model and lead by example.
- Working with Children’s Check
- Current Nation Police Check or NDIS workers screening check.
- Full Covid-19 Vaccination
Advantage to have:
- Experience or involvement with other community groups with LGBTQ+. First Nations people, Men’s. Families, Teen members.
- Marketing or promotional skills
- Camp Breakaway is a wheelchair accessible friendly facility.
We offer an inclusive, supportive and diverse cultural environment supported by the wider community. Training is provided.