Did you know?
To raise additional funds for our cause:
- We hire our function rooms and rent our accommodation to the general public and other respite providers between camps.
- We even offer all other facilities and services - up to and including our entire site.
Free On-Site Facilities/Activities
Note. These free on-site facilities/activities are generally for camps, site/lodge/function room hire and accommodation rental. Otherwise, please contact Bookings at Camp Breakaway for a price. Telephone: (02) 4390 7624 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being centrally located on the Central Coast between Sydney and Newcastle, Camp Breakaway is on the border of the Lake Macquarie district (featuring the largest permanent salt water lake in the southern hemisphere) and in close proximity to the Hunter Valley wine region too. The following is a short list of some of the many places to go whilst on the Central Coast
- Distances and times are based on the best route by car at time of publication and are not necessarily the shortest distances or times.
- We are also within 5 minutes of several clubs, fish and chips by lake and in close proximity to the Hunter Valley.
- If you would like help organising an excursion for a group or just a trip for youself, we are happy to arrange part or even all of it for you.